I've been looking at all types of vegan peanut butter cups and was inspired by Chocolate Covered Katie. I thought making a white chocolate peanut butter cup would be a fun change.
|Ready to cool down|
|Oh so good|
|Top me off|
2) Put the coated cups in the refrigerator for about 1/2 an hour so they harden.
3) Mix the vanilla with the peanut butter until smooth.
4) Divided the peanut butter between the harden chocolate cups.
5) Melted a little more white chocolate to top the cups off.
6) Put in the refrigerator until hardened (about 1-2 hours)